Introduce your Child to a New Adventure
Welcome to Guelph Grotto Summer Camp, where your child can experience the exhilarating sport of rock climbing! Introduce your child to an adventurous activity where they learn valuable skills and challenge themselves in the supportive environment of the Grotto. Not only do we climb, we also provide our campers with a variety of exciting activities throughout the week. Below is a small taste of the lessons and games that we offer as a part of our camp. Bring on the summertime!
Registration for Summer Camp 2019 is open!
What we offer:
- Knot-tying & belay lessons
- Climbing games & challenges
- Swimming at Lyon’s Pool
- A visit to Ctrl V Virtual Reality Arcade
- Special Friday lunches
- Lots of climbing!
- Full day of camp (ages 8-12) from 9:00am-4:00pm and half day camp (ages 5-7) 9am-12pm
- Flexible drop-off and pick-up times:
- Full day: drop-off between 8:00-9:00am and pick-up between 4:00-4:30pm
- Half Day: drop-off between 8:00-9:00am and pick-up between 12:30pm and 1pm
- Early drop-off or late pick-up outside of hours above available for $15+tax per hour*
- Special lunch on Friday
- Guelph Grotto Summer Camp T-shirt
- Full Day camp Family Open House (Wednesday Night 4:00-5:00pm)
- 1-month membership for all campers (rental equipment included!)
* Must be coordinated in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• Water Bottle, sunscreen, hat
• Packed lunch (except for on Fridays) and two snacks
• Bathing suit and towel on swim days for full day camp
FULL DAY (ages 8-12)
The price for a full week of summer camp is $285 per climber with a discounted rate when registering additional siblings. Sign up your child before May 1st and pay only $265 with our Early Bird discount! Please note: climbers must be turning 8 this calendar year. The Grotto also allows climbers who are 7 years old if they are accompanied by an older sibling.
The price for a full week of half day summer camp is $180 per climber. Sign up your child before May 1st and pay only $160 with our Early Bird discount!
Discount of $10, for an additional sibling (discount only applicable on siblings).
Cancellation Policy: Full refund unless cancelled within 7 days of camp start. Cancellations within 7 days of camp start will receive a 70% refund of their camp fee.
Deposit Option: If you would like to book a space and leave a 30% deposit to hold the spot, you cannot book online but feel free to call or visit the gym to book with only a deposit – full payment is required prior to camp start date.
Introducing Summer Outdoor Climbing Adventures
Click on the button below to learn more about our family outdoor climbing days at Rattlesnake point! There is a discount for climbers who are also registered in our summer camp program in 2019!